What we'll be doing:
We believe we maintain a high standard of cleanliness (paying particular attention to cross contamination) throughout Hydrangea House in normal circumstances. We do this by following a Prepare, Clean, Disinfect, Check, Reset regime but in addition we will now also be 'Fogging' the house between guests as part of our Disinfection program.
This is a vaporisation treatment that disperses a non-toxic, non-irritant, noncorrosive disinfectant into the air killing 99.99% of known viruses, bacteria and fungi including Coronavirus. The good new is, it is harmless to humans and animals. The chemical works by irreversibly binding, penetrating and immobilising bacteria, viruses and fungi so that they cannot replicate, leaving surfaces disinfected and safe to use. Look below to see how it works.
The WHO (World Health Organisation) currently recommend the removal, for the time being anyway, of all soft furnishings and other unnecessary items. It's these items though that help make our house a home, so we've decided to rotate those items that can't be easily disinfected between guests and put them in quarantine i.e. games and books. As we cannot guarantee which of these items will be in situ please feel free to bring your favourite with you to enjoy.
Thankfully the Hot Tub is not out of bounds, we use a constant flow Bromine disinfection system but please remember to follow the rules and shower before use to protect yourself and others staying with you.
We're also asking you to do your bit whilst at Hydrangea House:
- Anti-bacterial Hand Gel Station, it is recommended you use this when entering and leaving the property and continue to wash your hands frequently in between.
- We've left supplies of Disinfectant wipes, spray and gloves to use as necessary
- Tissues in every room for coughs and sneezes. Catch It - Bin It - Kill It!
- Follow the procedures detailed on our guest app if anyone becomes unwell/develops symptoms during your stay and inform us straight away
- If the weather allows, leave windows open to circulate fresh air whilst at home. PLEASE Don't forget to close them if you head out to explore Hythe
- On Departure, if you have the capacity to do so, please strip the beds and simply dump your sheets and towels & gowns into the black plastic bag provided. This helps to keep our cleaning team safe too.
If you have any concerns or would simply like to discuss our cleaning regime through in more detail, don't hesitate to get in touch.